OLD Mission & Values
We engage, support and prepare each student for today and tomorrow.
Ние ангажираме, подпомагаме и подготвяме всеки ученик за днешния и утрешния ден.
- Foster a love of learning, healthy living and international community;
- Develop the knowledge, skills and values to communicate, find solutions and innovate;
- Enhance critical thinking, resourcefulness and creativity;
- Cultivate leadership, compassion and responsible citizenship in both attitudes and actions;
- Nurture the abilities to interact effectively with others and to act independently with confidence.
Academics, athletics, arts, service and sustainability collectively support our mission.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey that is transformative, collaborative and explorative.
We appreciate and celebrate that the achievements of our holistic approach promote continuous growth.
Self-awareness, willingness to push beyond limitations, and the desire to see things through to completion contribute to intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being.
Integrity, empathy, mutual respect and consideration, and an ethical environment commensurate with the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights support our mission.
We believe that embracing a mix of cultures, talents, experiences and socioeconomic diversity makes AAS an authentic and fulfilling place in which to learn.
We appreciate and celebrate people as individuals with unique talents and abilities.
Wisdom and caring promotes the development of attitudes, values, self-regulation, relationships and responsible citizenship.