The Open Week will take place from Monday the 8th until Saturday 13th, where the children can try out the classes. Details will follow in due course regarding the live classes.
***Please read the following important notes regarding some classes before opening the schedule.
- For these classes only, you need to register before the open week next week, please do so by emailing the Name and Grade of the child and your telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Robotics school need to know roughly how many kits to bring with them before next week.
- The classes will be 2 hours long, finishing at 5pm (as the trial day is Wednesday).
- Final arrangements for these classes can only be made following the trial classes next week
Science and Girls Football
- These activities have replaced co-curricular activities and are AAS teacher led therefore there is no fee. These activities will not start next week due to the 'Elementary Back to School Evening'.
- Science Club will start on 18th/19th September and run until 22nd/23rd January
- Girls Football will start on 18th September and run until 20th November
- The only Trial day for Basketball next week will take place on Thursday the 11th of September.